[Everyone] Quick survey

Phil
Fri May 15 12:04:47 GMT 2009

Hi all,

We've had some problems with new staff straight out of university not
knowing their alphabet. Given that these associates perform most of the
work on the File Deposit and Retrieval sub-level, this lack of knowledge
is impacting the company's efficiency.

So that we do not discriminate against these other-knowledged
colleagues, we are now looking for new ways to organise our 187 years
worth of files. Please complete the survey that can be found in the
Staff Consultation annex of Porchway so we can identify the most
universally recognised method of organisation.

Current options from the Workplace Efficiency (Paper) sub-committee include:

* Colours of the rainbow.
* Kings and Queens of England.
* Prime Ministers.
* Pretend Office MDs.
* Harry Potter characters.
* Episodes of "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps".
* Numbers.

Further suggestions are, of course, welcomed by the sub-committee.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk

"You have to pretend you're 100 percent sure. You have to take action;
you can't hesitate or hedge your bets. Anything less will condemn your
efforts to failure." Andrew Grove