[Everyone] FAO PHIL - Great meeting!

Cat
Wed May 13 10:40:29 GMT 2009

Phil,

Super meeting this morning although also apologies - who knew cinnamon could have that effect? Just wondering if you can schedule me into a 10 minute window space for a quick chat today? I need to discuss the amendments to our change management deficit regeneration think tank aims and desires securities package. I'd also like to run over you with my thinking on the new differently able bodied programme we're hoping to kickstart next week - I've found some areas where savings can be made mainly in demolitions and personality asset management areas. And do you think I could stop the smileys now? I don't think they're working.

Cat