[Everyone] Re: limits of change

James
Wed May 13 09:38:11 GMT 2009

On Wed, 13 May 2009 10:29:48 +0100, Cat  wrote:

> And speaking of maintenance - James, I hope you'll find your new deck
> placement facilitation arrangements much more satisfactory. Go
> Change!!!!!

I've got loads more space now, thank you. It's great! No more blaring
radios, off-colour jokes, or people smelling of 1970s aftershave. And I'm
sure that making Maintenance redundant and outsourcing their remit to
Getafix Ltd in Dundee makes strategic and logistical sense in these
recessionary times. Go Change Management!

--
James
VP client-faced reversioning EMEA