[Everyone] Re: is there anyone still in the office...

Nick
Tue May 12 21:18:07 GMT 2009

Hi Russell,

Apologies for the delay -- the unisex toilets in Catherine of Braganza
were in a state. I tried the disabled bathroom, but it appeared to be
locked, and there was a strange noise coming from inside, so I had to

It just occurred to me that you might have been up close and personal
to the sculpture garden outflows-- I hope that wasn't the case!

--
Nick
Strategic Actualization Coordinator

--