[Everyone] Re: Tubes

Giles
Wed May 6 09:27:05 GMT 2009

Fellow Value-Topsiders,

Since because no-one else turned up for the Seedbed Planning Outbreak
Initialisation yesterday night, I have conducted the entire process
myself. There is an Excel about it on the Lotus Wicky. Please consult
this EXCEL to find out your role in the Outbreak, which will begin
next Monday morning at 8am sharp.

I've also asked Matt and Cat to pin up some copies of the Outbreak
Rota on all the toilet cubicle doors (insides and outsides).

We have commissionated an official jingle for this year's Outbreak:

"It's YOUR OUTBREAK so make the MOST OF IT!!!"

Pretty catchy and rememberable I'm sure you'll agree.

Please see the attached link for a copy of the jingle which you should
embed in all your presentations from now on henceforth.

http://gilest.org/file/its-your-outbreak.mp3

Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)