[Everyone] Re: Seedbed Planning Outbreak Initialisation

Paul
Tue May 5 13:55:22 GMT 2009

Giles,
You should have received a message that the meeting could not go ahead as I
was unable to get to Robert Mugabe in my wheel chair. Equal Opportunities
means that everyone should have the same 'opportunity' to attend meetings.
Please make sure that the Pizza is available to all, eg. On the ground
floor, no nuts, meat, fish, wheat and conforms to the guidelines of Slimming
World.
Paul
EOaHaSD

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Giles
Turnbull
Sent: 05 May 2009 14:32
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Seedbed Planning Outbreak Initialisation

We've started work on the Initialisation Phase of the Seedbed Planning
Outbreak - all Team Zoners are supposed to be in Robert Mugabe right
now!!!! for a meeting.

Has anyone seen Clare? She's the only one with the agenda.

Also, I can hear screaming from somewhere. Please can someone call
Security to sort it out, it's very distracting.

Also, we're missing many other Team Zoners - Phil, Anno, Russell,
Matt, Matt, Paul, Lothar, Eve, Limahl and pretty much everyone else.
In fact, I'm here all on my own. Please attend this meeting now. These
biscuits won't eat themselves and I'm sure none of you have anything
more important to do between now and 8pm, when we are due to have
pizza delivered.

Finally, please don't forget about that screaming because it will be
even more distracting once this meeting is underway.

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)