[Everyone] Re: working from home

Jay
Tue Mar 31 10:32:47 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Richard  wrote:
> I'm going to be working from home today as I have a plumber coming to
> fix the sink. I.T. have given me access to my computer and the N:
> drive using the V.P.N so it will be just like being at work!

Richard,

Can you email me your postal address? When IT said they'd give you
access to your PC, what
they've actually done is sent it down here for us to send on to you.

There's only the beige box bit, so you'll need to plug it to your
telly. Hope that's OK.

--
Jay
Post Room, Basement, Building 1, Zone R.