[Everyone] Disability Access Working Group

Phil
Wed Mar 25 10:49:37 GMT 2009

Hi all,

It's been so long since it last met (2002, 3?) that I can't recall who
was on the Disability Access Working Group. The records must have been
destroyed in that mysterious fire in 2005.

So, could whoever was on DAWG please e-mail me as we should probably
finally sort out that wheelchair ramp.

Any ideas on how to make it "wheelchair accessible" but still keep those
skateboarders at bay are welcome.

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"I am just a person who is human, down to earth enjoying life.. whatever
god blesses you with. Enjoying life for me is just normal." Mohamed Al-Fayed