[Everyone] Re: Thankyou

Russell
Tue Mar 24 13:39:31 GMT 2009

Yes, and a friend tells me they're going to be featured in that 'Who'd
Have Thought It?' section on the back of Ideation Week.

Don't worry about it Phil, no publicity is bad publicity. Though, come
to think of it, maybe someone should brief the PR / Crisis Management
team, or are they all still dealing with Lothar's Amsterdam thing?

peace

russell

"peace"