[Everyone] Re: workshop participation call

Phil
Tue Mar 24 12:37:16 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I would just like to emphasize how important this workshop is for the
future of the company. OUR company. Everyone should make an effort to
attend (except, of course, those with key worker designation).

As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "The future belongs to those who believe in
the beauty of their dreams." She could almost have been talking about
Pretend OFfice - we must believe in the dreams of our enterprise's
future and the essential value of our multi-value products and
solutionizing.

This workshop is vital.

Please note however: Due to a mandatory sub-executive tranche working
lunch clash the session will now begin at 3pm instead of 2pm (same
finish time).

Thankyou.

On 2009-03-23 2:55 pm, Anno wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Ideation and Capability Planning have asked me to extend an invitation
> to all staff to attend the annual Ideation Future Directional
> Ascertainment Workshop.
>
> The IFDAW is a forward facing cascade space open to all colleagues
> (with the exception of those with key worker designation) that assists
> the directional executive of Pretend to locate the future.
>
> IFDAW will be held on April 3rd from 2pm - 4pm in Hangar 3, please let
> me or Limahl know if you will be attending.
>
> Thanks
>
> Anno

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"A culture of discipline is not a principle of business; it is a
principle of greatness." Jim Collins