[Everyone] Leg update

Mon Mar 23 11:22:21 GMT 2009

Doctors are useless and won't give me a sick note. They wouldn't know a
broken leg if it was staring them in the face. My mum sent me to see her
lawyer who saw how bad it was straight away and said I need funds to help me
through the rest of my life with a bad leg. And what was great, he said it
wouldn't cost me a penny. Something about no win, no gain, no pain in Spain.

I won't be back to work for a long time.

It was great seeing so many of you down Highlights on Saturday. I was really
on one. Never danced so much. See you next week?

Junior Office Manager