[Everyone] Jancis Leftfutter

Anno
Fri Mar 20 12:39:22 GMT 2009

This email goes to all staff:

It is with great regret that Pretend Company must bid farewell to
Jancis Leftfutter as Head of Counting and Recounting.

Jancis leaves us for to spend more time with her family, and this
departure is not connected with the upcoming Panorama broadcast that
has been the subject of legal action regarding some points of
disagreement between Pretend Company and the Panorama team.

I sure we all join in wishing Jancis the best in the future.

A small drinks party will be held after Crackerjack in Sonoma County.

ENDS