[Everyone] Re: timesheets

Paul
Tue Mar 17 13:06:20 GMT 2009

Russell,
What's this email? Just in case you don't know, Evelyn and me are going out
together now and I think you better watch how you speak to her. I've had to
bunk off college this afternoon now to watch her to make sure she doesn't do
the dirty on me. I'm missing the Society Enrolment afternoon which is the
most important part of the course so far.
Paul
Junior Office Manager

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of russell
davies
Sent: 17 March 2009 12:15
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: timesheets

Evelyn my love can you do me a favour?

Everyone seems all het up about timesheets again (breadheads the lot
of them!)

Could you fill mine in for me? Just stick all of my time down to that
stupid Move/Change thing. No-one really believes it'll ever happen but
they've got a bigger budget than God so they'll never notice.

If you need me this afternoon I'll be on the pelota court behind the
Consort Building. Shame to waste the lovely weather.

peace

russell

"vamos a la playa"