[Everyone] Re: timesheets

Jay
Tue Mar 17 11:39:41 GMT 2009

The timesheet-completion guidebooks have arrived back from the
printers, but at a couple of hundred pages long, they're too heavy to
go via the internal mail. We're a bit short staffed these days, so
you'll need to pop down an collect your own copy individually.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:10 AM, Nick  wrote:
> Hello again! Late reply on account of some networking problems
> combined with a few IT scheduling issues that the new timesheets will
> address!
>
> Most of what I've shared with Executive Accounts isn't relevant to
> other teams, but may apply if you have an insight-sharing relationship
> with them on any mezzanine strategies, so for the record:
>
> 1. There's a standard code conversion procedure: take the PISS
> code and cross-reference it with the Strategic Objective Delivery
> headers in the matrix on page 472 of the Strategic Actualization
> Handbook. There are a few exceptions, all listed in Appendix L.
>
> 2. Hahahaha-- I'm sure we all laughed at that one, Giles!
>
> 3. Good question! The specification for "Hours" is due for revision
> in May, with a transitional two weeks of specifying both the Hour
> and the new Pretend Hour to ease you into things gradually. I'll be
> arranging a three-morning workshop once I find out how to book space
> in Pius XII --anyone?!?. Until then, continue to follow the guidance of
> your team leaders.
>
> --
> Nick
> Strategic Actualization Coordinator
> Consort Building x2017
>
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Giles  wrote:

Jay
Post Room, Basement, Building 1, Zone R.
Internal post code: PRBB1ZR