[Everyone] Re: timesheets

Phil
Mon Mar 16 21:55:40 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Re booking Pius XII. I worked out how to do this for the bi-annual
infra-department idea "Swap Shop" last month. This is all from memory
as I still can't find anywhere with intranet access (and I thought
America was more advanced than us!)

Anyway, because Pius XII is in the new temporary Abilitation Annex it
apparently won't be in the normal Desicion Spaces booking system until
it has been through the joint Health & Safety and Environmental
Productivity Squad approval processes.

So to book the room you have to find the ad hoc communal calendar and
reserve the time on that. Note that the relevant calendar is lavender
in colour, not powder blue, which I discovered to my cost (sorry
Gail!!).

Also, this month you'll also need to fill out a form for the annual
resource utilization review.

For good measure I'd email everyone too.

Thankyou.