[Everyone] Re: RND!!!!!!!

Giles
Fri Mar 13 12:07:56 GMT 2009

Further to Ben's stirring efforts, I'd like to remind all staff that
the following are compulsory on RND:

1. A donation of £10 (TEN POUNDS) into the charity bucket that Eve is
bringing round. The money will be donated to poor people who need
cheering up, because that is what Red Noise Day is all about.

2. Wearing of Red Noises at ALL TIMES. You may remove your red nose
during meetings with clients, but only if the clients remove theirs
first.

3. Smiling and having fun. You may tell CLEAN jokes.

4. Attendance at this afternoon's ALL HANDS MEETING in your PYJAMAS
for the annual BATH OF PORRIDGE ritual. This will be held in Han Solo
at 3.30.

Thank you and be having FUN ON RED NOSE DAY.

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)