[Everyone] Viral marketing video

Paul
Thu Mar 12 18:07:36 GMT 2009

Hi Mr Gyford,
Just to let you know you are amazing. Your ideas are great.
By the way, just wondering, did you hear the news about the credit card
getting stopped? Nothing to worry about.
When do you return? I'll get your office ready for you. Anything special?
Your servant,

From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 10 March 2009 16:52
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: Re: [Everyone] Viral marketing video

Hi all,

Congratulations to everyone involved in this. Let's hope it goes as
viral as AIDS! (Joke!!) (Sort of, it would be great if it was that viral!)

By the way I've heard a new thing here in California: Pod-casting. Can
we call this viral video a pod-cast? Or a viral pod-cast would be even
better than just pod-cast. I'm told we'll all be watching pod-casts soon
so let's get in at the bottom floor of the pod-cast building! We can
then get it in the Itunes and be bigger than Britney!

Thankyou.

On 2009-03-10 9:15 am, Giles wrote:
> As part of our ongoing ideation creation, the marketing team have just
> completed a new OUTREACH 2000 section on the blogsite portal.
>
> (A round of applause, please, for the committee that spent so much
> time telling the designers exactly how the blogsite should look.)
>
> Anyway as part of the launch, there is a new VIRAL video, which is
> hilarious and sums up the ideation regime/campaign very well. It is
> also hilarious and very viral.
>
> Please go and log on to the viral video now. Also, forward it on to
> all your friends and family and instruct them to log on to it too,
> thereby ensuring that the viral aspect of the deliverables plan is
> delivered. Thank you.

> Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.. and most fools do." Dale
Carnegie