[Everyone] Taxi for Project Eagleberry

Ben
Fri Mar 6 02:25:07 GMT 2009

Troops,

Lothar has just given permssion that everyone who's still here working late
on Project Eagleberry can get a cab home. I've called Madison Leigh and
there are now 28 Vauxhall Vectras outside. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

PS DId ya see what I did with the subject there? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to.
Thanks. Think about the trees. Thanks!!
Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07
Anyone want to rent a room? Clean, non smoking, no pets. IM me for details.
"I said *no* camels. That's *five* camels. Can't you count"