[Everyone] Fwd: Law Firm Thomas Eggar LLP centralises fax and eliminates fax machines from all offices

Giles
Thu Mar 5 15:50:51 GMT 2009

A journalist friend of mine sent me this press release which I thought
was so interesting I should forward it to the whole team immediately.

An important question arises: have WE cast aside our traditional fax
machines and replaced them with this exciting new electronic fax
system?

I'd like IT to get on to this right away. Please fax your messages of
support to me at this Lotus Noes address, thank you.

Thank you
Thank you

Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)