[Everyone] Is anyones elses internets down?

Russell
Wed Mar 4 15:51:45 GMT 2009

Just FYI I've just come back from a coffee at Hackney House and their
internets are working. So it might just be the web and facebook in
this immediate area that's broken.

Maybe everyone should go home?

As I say, that was just FYI

russell