[Everyone] hi

Russell
Tue Mar 3 16:20:02 GMT 2009

while i applaud giles and matts uppercase initiative i do want to
ensure that we at team pretend use all the email styles available to us

and you should note that typing in all lowercase with no punctuation
demonstrates that youre both too busy and too creative to er punctuate
properly

its invaluable when communicating with clients and partners

mi gone

russell

too busy and too creative