[Everyone] New Web Site

Phil
Tue Mar 3 15:52:35 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Please all assemble in the Grass Arena at 4.30 when Lothar will unveil
the new company web portal.

Tom, please make sure the projector is working this time thanks. The
last time we used it we could only get it to display a picture that was
apprently about goats (but I couldn't see the goat in it - I keep trying!)

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"Without the strength to endure the crisis, one will not see the
opportunity within. It is within the process of endurance that
opportunity reveals itself." Chin-Ning Chu