[Everyone] hi

Giles
Tue Mar 3 15:46:26 GMT 2009

HI MATT

WELCOME TO THE TEAM. I LOVE YOUR IDEA OF WRITING EMAILS IN CAPITALS,
IT MAKES IT ALL SOUND MUCH FRIENDLIER AND MORE ENTHUSIASMASM.

REAL "GO FOR IT" ATTITUDE, WHICH IS WHAT COUNTS IN THIS OFFICE. !!!

THERE ARE SIXTEEN PRINTERS SCATTERED AROUND THE BUILDING BUT YOU'LL
NEED TO GET PERMISSION FROM A FLOOR CAPTAIN BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF
THEM.

GO TEAM! GO TEAM!

Kind regards

Giles