[Everyone] Useful tip

Giles
Tue Mar 3 12:16:30 GMT 2009

I know we’re not supposed to use the Everyone address for sharing
useful tips, but this one is SO useful I think everyone ought to know
about it.

It turns out that there’s a website where you can store ALL your email
INSIDE YOUR GOOGLE!

It’s amazing! I’ve seen my cousin using it and he said it was incredibly useful!

It’s very easy to use:

1. Go to Google
2. Type in “mail.google.com.uk”
3. Click “Google Search”
4. Click the FIRST RESULT

Then you just sign up for an account. I’ve not been able to get my
email into it yet. I tried dragging my Outlook into the window but
that didn’t work - I expect I need to export my Outlook as a C.S.V and
import that.

Honestly, sometimes I think I should be running the IT department HA HA!

Hope you all enjoy using this. If anyone else has a really very useful
tip along the same lines of usefulness as this one, you may use the
Everyone email to tell everyone about it, because we could all learn
from useful tips.

Account Executive (Level 2)