[Everyone] Creativity outbreak

Russell
Tue Mar 3 09:34:52 GMT 2009

hey Phil,

You'll recall asking us for quotes about Pretend Office for the new
company Webterface. You'll be glad to know that we have come through
for you.

Given that the Comms Group (now know as The Ideation Kru) have been so
busy on creating materials for the Move and Change programme I
retained a splendid creative agency called Balthazar+Sienna to work up
some quotes for us and they have really done the business.

(Incidentally, they were a little pricier than I thought so you might
want to tell HR to stick a couple more names on the redundancy list)

The full output only exists on post-it notes on their meeting room
wall so you'll have to go there to have a look at it, but I did
remember one which I'd love to share with you;

"Pretend Office - Simply the Best"

Great isn't it? Really strikes the right note I thought. And they've
even found a song to go with it. I ran it through legal and compliance
and it survived with only minor tweaks to now read;

"Pretend Office - almost certainly among the best companies in the
field that it's in"

Very glad to be of service on this one, please let me know which
Budget Tag to attach to this project so it can be correctly aligned
with your group's P&L.

peace

russell

Ideation, Ideation, Ideation