[Everyone] Eve?

Giles
Mon Mar 2 14:44:46 GMT 2009

Ah, sorry Phil, I forgot to have a word with you about that.

They are not crumbs, they are genuine Far Eastern Productivity
Enhancement Beads (or FEPEB for short). I encountered them during my
recent fact-finding mission to Bromley. They have been deliberately
scattered on all meeting room tables because they enhance the CHI of
the meeting and the YANG of its participants, thereby enabling harmony
and leveraging thought-construct. Remember: Ideation!

This was all because Russell told me to "buck my ideas up" so this is
an idea that have implemented directly as a result of.

I've heard the FEPEB were enormously useful in recent meetings with
prospective clients such as Audi, Sony, Apple, HSBC and Nike. What a
pity we didn't win any of those accounts.

That said, the man in Bromley market assures me that his neighbour
will give all Pretend staff a discount on fruit and vegetables next
time any of us are in the area. I'm planning another fact-finding
mission for the summer, if anyone's interested in joining me.

Yours in CHI

Account Executive (Level 2)