[Everyone] Good morning

Phil
Mon Mar 2 09:21:31 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I just wanted to take this
opportunity on a Monday morning to share with you some inspirational
words I camea cross over the weekend, that I think will resonate deeply
for us all here, particularly in these troubling financial times when
we're all worried about our jobs and our futures. Not that there's any
need to worry about our jobs in this company, that's not what I'm saying.

Unfortunately I left my book on the plane, but hopefully I'll find that
quote again. It was really good.

Have a GREAT week - let's go get them!

VC of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or
appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile." Brian Tracy