[Everyone] Stationery supplies

Clare
Tue Jun 30 14:08:29 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!!!

Well there's been such a rush of stationery orders today!! I just
wanted to remind you all that the stationery cupboard doesn't have a
pharmacy licence so we can't supply medical creams and lotions of any
sort. We also don't supply ice-cream, hammocks (unless pre-approved by
Wellness), sun lotion or palm trees.

Of course you are all entitled to a desk fan in this hot weather under
the Pretend Office Hot Weather Emergency Protocol 86B!!! Much better
than those tiny hand fans that Cat has been handing out!! (Sorry
Cat!!!). If you would like one, please fax me 3 copies of form
HJR221/86B/SWELTERING, countersigned by your line manager and your
line manager's line manager. The fan will be delivered to your desk in
3 weeks!! And don't forget that you can't use it until it has been
safety checked by Howard who works on the last Thursday of every month.

In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine! It reminds me of my well-digging
trip to Uganda in 2003!! If you want to see photos let me know!!

Clare
Stationery Manager

PS Cat please could you return all the deodorant wipes that you handed
out this morning. They were not from the stationery stocks, someone
from your team took them from my desk where I have been collecting
items for my forthcoming Himalaysas roller-blading fundraiser. You
wouldn't want to be accused of stealing from a charity would you.
Thanks.