[Everyone] unfortunate male itching

Russell
Tue Jun 30 10:36:26 GMT 2009

The damn heat is playing merry buggers with my lower quarters and I'm
developing an unfortunate rash - which is leading to permanent
squirming and twitching.

Normally I'd grin and bear it but we've got honourable visitors in
this afternoon from the Korean office and I don't want to look like a
demented syphilitic in front of them.

Does anyone have an appropriate tincture or powder? Or know of any
efficacious folk remedy? I suspect that at least some of you are from
gypsy stock and you people are unusually tuned in to this kind of thing.

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions

peace

russell

"All that scratching is making me itch"