[Everyone] Re: RAC man in reception

Ben
Mon Jun 15 20:59:06 GMT 2009

Hi all,

James, I'm sorry, it's probably a bit late now. It's 10pm so the RAC man has
probably come home.

I'm just here. Still in the office. Working hard. Working a bit late.

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to.
Thanks. Think about the trees. Thanks!!
 Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07
I've rented that room now - thanks!
"You owe the stage"

2009/6/15 James