[Everyone] Re: My job!!!

Phil
Fri Jun 12 14:50:23 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Jen is this really you? I'm confused. I think my day at such a junior
level has hindered my faculties. If anyone sees Ethan can they contact
someone who is, today, at a high enough level to have him confined
somewhere?

Jen, can you come and see me - as part of my role in General Corporate
Environmentalistic Affairs (Office supplies and catering) I have the
key to the top-tier stationary safe and could use the experience of
someone from the mailroom such as your self to audit the envelopes.
See you there?

Please.

--
Phil
Jnr (non-deputy) exec assistant, General Corporate Environmentalistic