[Everyone] Hey its Ethan again!!

Jen
Thu Jun 11 12:03:48 GMT 2009

Hey Eve, they finally let me out of the basement and guess what? Jen hardly
changed her passowrd at all and I can get into her emails with my phone,
which is so cool cos I.T. still wont give me my own email here. And guess
what again?? I HAVE GILES CREDIT CARD and he told me his number!!! When I
saw the awsome plasma tvs they have here I totally forgot what he wanted,
can you find out again for me pretty please?

So anyway I havent heard from you since you raised "The Titanic" at the
Ship, LMAO! Which if I didnt say so at the time was wicked. I hope your not
mad at me or something, please call me ok?

Ethan

P.S. Want anything from John Lewis???

Ethan