[Everyone] Re: stationary

Tom
Wed Jun 10 16:11:54 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Anno wrote:
> Eve's off today so Evelyn will be fullfilling the stationary order.
> He'll need your stationary requirements (complete with order number
> and charge account code) by COP tommorow.

Can I just remind everyone that during her transition, Evelyn has
asked us to use feminine personal pronouns - her, she, etc - with
reference to her? I appreciate things are still in progress, and that
she is 6'4", but Pretend is an equal opportunites employer and we
should respect the wishes of our transgendered members of staff.

t.