[Everyone] Re: URGENT Restructuring

Phil
Thu Jun 4 15:42:17 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I think I've said before that this email mailing list is not the place
for tomfoolery - please keep the jokes to the designated recreational
enjoyment areas. (NOTE: The area near the filtered water dispenser on
the CorpExec podium is NOT an enjoyment area.)

Ha ha, anyway, good one Cat and Giles!!! I'm sure you set everyone's
hearts NEEDLESSLY aflutter!! Back to work please (except for Cat who
is excused.) (And Giles - please come and see me soon ASAP.)

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk

"Only those who are asleep make no mistakes." Ingvar Kamprad