[Everyone] Official smiley policy

Giles
Wed Jul 22 08:31:23 GMT 2009

The following smileys have been sanctioned for use in official
documents and client-side communications:

[|:)         I am wearing my Concentration Hat

[|:|         I am wearing my Concentration Hat and concentrating very hard

:-£         Comedy moustaches are permitted for fundraising purposes

:-)+         Wearing of religious symbols that are non-offensive to
others is permitted

:-#         I am going to the sandwich trolley, would you like anything?

L:)         This message has been approved by Lothar or one of his deputies

o 6         The biscuit ration for this meeting is 6

o x         The biscuit ration for this meeting has been exceeded

(|:|         Hard hats must be worn due to Health and Safety regulations

XXX         I am infected with Spine Flue, do not approach or breathe my sneezes

Please do not use other smileys unless they have been agreed in
advance with your Floor Captain or Zone Commander.

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Accounts Executive (Level 4)