[Everyone] Post-its

Giles
Fri Feb 27 17:06:02 GMT 2009

Phil,

In future please could you ensure you put your comment ABOVE what
someone else has said in an email. Sticking your "oar" in half-way
down the page makes it VERY hard to follow what's going on.

this.
like
conversations
email
reads
Everyone

See??

If you just add something half-way down, no-one will see what you're
saying, like what I just didn't.

Kind regards

Giles
Account Executive (Level 2)