[Everyone] Out Of Office: Re: My mug, again.

Ben
Wed Feb 25 15:54:17 GMT 2009

I'm currently Out Of Office and will be until 8.30 am Thursday 25th February
2009.

I'll deal with your email on my return.

Thanks

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to.
Thanks. Think about the trees. Thanks!!
Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07
Anyone want to rent a room? Clean, non smoking, no pets. IM me for details.
"You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen."

2009/2/25 Zelda