[Everyone] server downtime tonight

Ben
Wed Feb 25 13:08:39 GMT 2009

Oh fuck, did that go to everyone in the office?

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
Snr Deputy Exec Assistant
UK London Office / East
Skype: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Cell/Mob: 07999 123 456
Direct: 020 7777 4472
Direct Fax: 020 7777 4672
Office: 020 7777 4444
Office Fax: 020 7777 4666
IM: ben_snr_dep_exe_ass
Please don't print this email unless you really, really need to. Thanks.
Think about the trees. Thanks!!
Runner Up: Snr Deputy Exec Assistant Awards 07
Anyone want to rent a room? Clean, non smoking, no pets. IM me for details.
"You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen."

2009/2/25 Anno