[Everyone] Christmas Duty Rota Sign-Up Sheet

Giles
Mon Dec 21 17:12:34 GMT 2009

Fellow swimmers in Excellence and Service Soup,

I have just pinned the Christmas Duty rota sign-up sheet in the lower
ground floor gents toilet (having filled out the appropriate SIDWISE
forms previously and in advance).

Please sign up for the hours you are willing to work during the
Christmas holidays.

These hours are unpaid but we shall be providing staff cover as a
service in Excellence to our clients.

All staff are required to work a minimum of four (4) hours. Free tea
will be provided from the reception tea dispensing machine, assuming
it is working during the holidays and assuming that you have
previously inserted the required 75p in small change (20p coins are
not accepted as they are so new).

Failure to volunteer for a Christmas duty work slot will mean
disciplinary prosedurals in the New Year.

All slots on Christmas Eve have been booked in advance by myself and
members of the Executive Accounts Execution team. There are still
plenty of slots on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New
Year's Day, so no-one need worry about missing out.

Seasons meetings

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)