[Everyone] Re: Announcement Day

Paul
Tue Dec 15 11:22:37 GMT 2009

Giles,
Don't get me wrong; I don't have an announcement, I was just enquiring whether it was too late or not.

BTW when you say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you laughing at me knowing that I don't have the requirements or are you laughing at writing Announce away?

Paul Sidwise
‘Flushing means you care’

-----Original Message-----
From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 15 December 2009 11:14
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Announcement Day

No, you may still make announcements if you have completed the
Announcement Registration Training Course (Grade 3) and have got your
Certificate of Announceration displayed in a framed frame on your desk
as required by the Regulations.

I am assuming that you meet all these requirements, in which case
Announce Away!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 4) (Operational Status) (Level 2)
(Actual functionation-pod location)