[Everyone] Re: Pen

Anno
Wed Apr 15 13:56:05 GMT 2009

indeed. according to this you have key responsibilities in strategy
and direction - would you like to come and pick it up? I'm afraid part
of it's been used in the 'make your space' visioning collage in
Heaven17 but I'm sure you can salvage some of it.

--
Anno MCIP
Team Leader

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
anyone.