[Everyone] Seedbed Planning Outbreak

Giles
Fri Apr 3 09:21:08 GMT 2009

Fellow Skilldefiners,

Now, I need hardly say this at all, but I think it's worth saying:

We shall soon begin our Beacon Coterminosity Seedbed. All Service
Users unaware of the Network Model and accompanying Pathfinder
Outcomes should read up in the appropriate Provider Vehicles. This is
to ensure an optimum shockwave of Quick Hit Rebaselining when the time
comes for the Horizon Scanning Slipstream in July.

You have been warned. Any questions or queries, contact me.

Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)