[Everyone] Fwd: [Pretend Office] FW: Re: FW: Fwd: FW: Re: Funny Cats - Please forward!

Giles
Wed Apr 1 17:24:19 GMT 2009

Team,

a friend has sent me this very funny and amusing and funny document
that has photos of cats. Some of them even have funny and amusing
captions too, which makes them more funny. Please forward to all your
friends because this is a viral. In all seriously, perhaps the
Move/Change team might find some ideas in this for their forthcoming
Bottom-Up Mainstreaming event.

Kind regards

Giles
Executive Account Executive (Level 2, Pending Level 1)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phil McCarthy
Date: 2009/4/1
Subject: [Pretend Office] FW: Re: FW: Fwd: FW: Re: Funny Cats - Please  forward!
To: Giles

Hi, Giles I thought you'd enjoy these funny cat photo's! You must need
something to cheer you up after your trip to the doctor's this week
lol!! :-D
Hope your feeling better now!

Best Regards,

Philip McCarthy, Associate Vice President Channels and Alliances (EMEA)
E-intellego Ltd - Your Solutions Are Our Business

ps. Did the clinic say if it will go back to normal eventually?

Disclaimer: Limits of Liability and Disclaimer: This message is for
the named person's use only. It may contain sensitive and private
proprietary or legally privileged information. You must not, directly
or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of
this message if you are not the intended recipient. E-intellego Ltd
and each legal entity in the Hefilah Pty Ltd group of companies
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.
Any reference to costs, fee quotations, contractual transactions and
variations to contract terms is subject to separate confirmation in
writing signed by an authorised representative of eintellego. Whilst
all efforts are made to safeguard inbound and outbound e-mails, we
cannot guarantee that attachments are virus-free or compatible with
your systems and do not accept any liability in respect of viruses or
computer problems experienced.

Adam Bate (E-mail); Amanda Dorset (E-mail); Ashley Nguyen (E-mail);